This is the 6th year of using std:cpp conference.
If you want to submit a talk proposal, here are the dates:
- Talks proposal submision deadline:
December, 10th 2018. December 20th 2018.
- Program publication: January, 15th, 2019.
- Event date: March, 7th, 2019..
The using std::cpp 2019 conference will take place in the Leganés Campus of University Carlos III of Madrid.
IMPORTANT: You can submit your talk proposal through the following page.
Kinds of proposals
Proposals should follow one of the following formats:
- Short presentations: 20 minutes (including Q&A).
- Long presentations: 40 minutes (including Q&A).
Flash presentations (Lighting talks)
- Do you want to present a simple idea?
- Do you want to share your view on some topic related to the C++ world?
- Do you want to introduce some product or service related to C++?
- Do you want to let us know something about an open source project?
In such case, perhaps you may want to propose a flash presentation. This presentations are strictly limited to 5 minutes, and they can be used to share with others your ideas, views,…
You may also want to bring a poster about anything (companies, products, services, …). Selected posters will be exhibited during the coffee-breaks and may help you to discuss with your colleagues.
What should I include in a proposal?
Proposals must include:
- A title.
- An abstract of your talk. It is important that you describe your talk content. Why is your talk important for C++ developers? Is it relevant for all kind of projects? In which domains is it applicable?
- An assessment of difficulty level: Initial, Intermediate, Advanced.
- A short bio. We are not asking for your CV, but we would like to know about your relationship with C++, previous talks that you have delivered, …
Optionally, your proposal may include:
- A document (preferred format is PDF), with additional info (test, draft slides, …).
- A Web URL with additional information.
- The address of a repo where we can have a look to software if you plan to talk about some open source software.
With the cooperation of:
You must be logged in to post a comment.