using std::cpp is the major C++ language conference in Spain.
The official language of the conference is English.
We are co-locating with the conference tutorials on C++ related topics.
If you want to submit a tutorial proposal, here are the dates:
- Tutorial proposal submission deadline: February 15th 2023.
- Tutorial Program publication: March, 15th, 2023.
- Tutorials dates: April, 25th, 2023
The using std::cpp 2023 conference will take place in the Leganés Campus of University Carlos III of Madrid. However, tutorials will take place in Puerta de Toledo Campus (located in Madrid downtown).
IMPORTANT: Attending to tutorials will require an independent registration. Tutorials prices will be announced after program publication.
Kinds of tutorials
Tutorials should follow one of the following formats:
- Full day tutorials: Maximum 8 hours.
- Half-day tutorials: Maximum 4 hours (either morning or afternoon).
What should I include in a proposal?
Proposals must include:
- A title.
- Goals of the tutorial. Why is the tutorial topic relevant to the C++ community?
- Tutorial outline. What are the specific topics covered by the tutorial?
- Target audience: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Short bio of the speaker.
- Previous tutorials (if any) delivered by the speaker.
How do I submit a tutorial proposal?
Please, send a pdf document with your tutorial proposal description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the cooperation of: