- Pre-conference workshops: Wednesday April, 26th
- Conferences days: April 27-28
NOTICE: Registration is already open here.
Pre conference workshops (April 26th)
On Wednesday April 26th we will be hosting to full day workshops in Madrid. Please, note that a separate registration is required for workshops.
- Workshop 1: Introduction to C++ Coroutines
- Workshop 2: SIMD: efficient, readable, and portable
Full program will be available soon. Meanwhile here you have some information.
- co_await all the things. Dietmar Kuhl. Bloomberg (1 hour)
- Still more variants of variant. Odin Holmes (1 hour)
- mp-units: Lessons learned and a new library design. Matheusz Pusz (1 hour)
- What is Low Latency C++? Timur Doumler. JetBrains (1 hour)
- Why you shouldn’t write your own C++ package manager. Luis Caro Campos. Jfrog. (20 min.)
- Little Big Brains: Making Tiny Devices Great with C++. Alejandro Hidalgo / Juan Antonio García. Scalian. (40 min.)
- The C++ rvalue lifetime disaster. Arno Schödl. think-cell (40 min.)
- TBD. Jungheinrich. (20 min.)
- TBD. BME. (20 min.)
- using std::quiz. Diego Rodríguez-Losada from Conan will be hosting this enjoyable activity. Show your C++ skills in challenging and fun C++ puzzles.
- More than a rehash. Joaquín M. López. (40 min.)
- C++20 Concepts: Bringing sanity to generic programming. Michael Hava. RISC Software. (40 min.)
- Dependency injection: Why does shared_ptr use type erasure. Jan Krasinski. (40 min.)
- Build systems dialectcs – how did we get here. Seraphime Kirkovski. VMWare. (20 min.)
- SYCL: A C++ Programming Model for Heterogeneous Computing. Victor Pérez. CodePlay Software. (40 min.)
In cooperation with:
You must be logged in to post a comment.